ManWinWin is the result of over 30 years of experience and know-how and has thousands of users in more than 30 countries in the World. ManWinWin is a flexible, easy-to implement and simple to use solution for the maintenance management and organization of any type of assets.
ManWinWin is the result of over 30 years of experience and know-how and has thousands of users in more than 30 countries in the World. Created by Portuguese Engineers has a multilingual concept: the basic version is available in Portuguese, English, Spanish, Romanian, French, and Russian and is prepared for any other language including Bahasa Malayu, Tamil or even Chinese.
At Quantrasoft Technology Sdn Bhd our engineers and technicians will help along with the ManWinWin team to setup and configure your system. Our team will provide you the local support and is available to provide training and help you through the adaptation process.
Start with basic application and you can then add operational modules. You only use the features you need.
Developed using the most recent technology. NET and MVC with new, robust and more efficient search engine, to facilitate information research.
Safer use of the software by each user
Interface can be used in different languages without exiting the application
More intelligent and flexible configuration to meet the needs of each company
Ability to print and export all information to Excel, PDF, and other extensions
ONE SOFTWARE FOR ALL TYPES OF ASSETS
- Industries & INfrastructures: Any type of industrial plants, Ports, City Halls and other Infrastructures
- Buildings: Hotels, Hospitals, Universities, Banks and Public Buildings
- Fleet: Transport and Logistics companies
- Services: Maintenance services providers
Some core features of ManWinWin software
Allows you to feel, in real time, the pulse of your maintenance. You can visualize the general status of your organisation’s maintenance with one fast click, including for example Corrective VS Preventive ratio, Overall status of your assets, Maintenance costs per asset, Stock values and more.
- Maintenance management of any type of equipment – your own and / or your customers’ equipment
- Dynamic coding system and ability to manage maintenance equipment through alternative codes
- Detailed record of technical features, images and association of any type of document with or without expiry dates
- Operation (running records) projections are possible for each equipment according to its operating history
- Materials Master File for unique coding;
- Automatic recoding of materials in stock;
- Minimum stock levels alerts and purchasing suggestions;
- Simplified management of multiple warehouses by item;
- Transfers and material returns;
- Partial or complete inventories by warehouse;
- Direct application of spare parts in work or equipment maintenance or through stock movements;
- Management of items by lots and automatic link of materials to equipment and to suppliers;
- Detailed chronological-style statistics of movements per stock item.
- Renewed and complete «Costs» module;
- Option to create cost documents associated to all types of equipment, maintenance work or to any maintenance system;
- Option to manage accounting documents relating to maintenance work;
- Organisation of maintenance costs by Accounts and Cost Centres to facilitate the management and interaction of the maintenance department with the Company’s Accounting department;
- Better integration of maintenance costs with the Company’s financial department;
- Creation of maintenance budgets and real-time monitoring.
“Responsive interface” web option for mobile devices:
- Maintenance requests
- Store outputs
- Quick records for corrective work
- Quick record of Man-hours, materials and third party services
- Option to define series of purchase orders with different numbering;
- Purchase materials and services on a single order;
- Send quote requests to several providers to obtain quotes;
- Visual monitoring of purchase orders status regarding materials and/or services already delivered;
- Impact on the maintenance budget of the purchase orders already issued (as Running Costs).
- Planning and management of maintenance in the form of a work order (WO) with a graphic calendar;
- Scheduling preventive work based on maintenance cycles;
- Option to manage the entire maintenance teams’ tasks;
- Management of maintenance plans and work associated to each equipment by calendar, running records, or a combination of both;
- Planning and recording of man-hours, materials and services linked to each equipment, work orders or cost centre;
- Management of maintenance times and downtime calculations;
- Graphical view of all the scheduled work in an Outlook-style calendar with possibility to drag and drop work orders;
- Ability to compare, in real-time, the planned costs versus actual costs for better control over all maintenance work;
- Preparation of and invoice based on the completed work;
- Analysis of deviations in maintenance planning.